Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 4th January 2021
Due to the nature of our industry, we have been given the go-ahead to continue operating throughout the national lockdown. This means that Crown Windows will remain open, but we have tightened our procedures and made a few changes to comply with the latest regulations.
- Our showroom will be closed.
- All calls made to Crown Windows will be answered during our normal business hours of 7am to 5:30pm
- Sales enquiries will be passed onto our sales team who are permitted to visit your property whilst adhering to strict COVID safety measures.
- However, should you prefer, virtual quotes are also available.
- Our service department is contactable as usual, and our service engineers are available by appointment to complete all necessary service work.
- For our trade customers, we ask that you advise us of your intention to collect prior to arrival.
Our COVID-19 Policy
When visiting the homes of clients, we will be doing the following:
- Risk Assessment – Before entering a clients property, we will be carrying out a full risk assessment to ensure that risks can be mitigated. This includes locating the most effective access point that will allow our team to minimise their contact with client’s and their homes.
- Social Distancing – We will always strive to maintain the 2-metre social distancing rule where possible amongst both our team and when visiting clients. Not only will this include while at work but also when travelling between jobs. All interactions with clients will be at a 2-metre distance.
- Strict Hygiene – Our staff will be actively encouraged to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds on a regular basis. Where this is not possible, they will all be provided with hand sanitiser to ensure that they can continue to disinfect their hands. All surfaces that our team come into contact with while in clients homes will also be thoroughly cleaned before leaving, along with any shared areas, which will, again, be frequently disinfected.
- PPE – We will be providing all of our team members with masks and gloves, which they will wear while inside the client’s homes. These will either be disposable PPE which will be disposed of immediately after use or reusable alternatives, which we will thoroughly clean before and after wearing. We have ensured that we have stocked up on plenty of PPE so that our staff will always have access to protective equipment.
- Handling Possible Cases – All team members will be thoroughly briefed on the symptoms of the coronavirus and must inform the management team should they begin to experience any. In this instance, they will be told to isolate for at least two weeks and will not be given the all-clear to return to work until we are confident that they no longer pose a risk.