Due to the latest government regulations announced on 4th January 2021 regarding the current COVID situation, our team have created safety plans to ensure that our clients and team are safe at all times. The new regulations allow our team to continue trading with further safety measures in place.
We’re Open And Scheduling Bookings
From Tuesday 5th January, we remain open, and all calls will be answered during our normal business hours of 7 am – 5:30 pm. Whilst our showroom is closed, all sales enquiries will be passed to our sales team who are permitted to visit your property whilst adhering to strict COVID safety measures. Should you prefer, we are happy to quote remotely through these difficult times. If you would like a quotation or have an enquiry, our team can be contacted by telephone or email, or simply fill in your contact details here and a member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Our service department is contactable as normal, and our Service Engineers are available by appointment to complete any necessary service work. For our trade customers, we ask that you advise us of your intention to collect prior to arrival.
Safety Procedures We Have Implemented
We recognise that there are concerns over the second national lockdown announced by the government on 4th January, and many of our clients have contacted our team in regards to their bookings. To ensure that your mind is at ease, we would like to inform all customers, domestic and trade, that the safety of those we work alongside is imperative. With this in mind, when visiting the homes of clients, we will be doing the following:
- Risk Assessment – Before entering a clients property, we will be carrying out a full risk assessment to ensure that risks can be mitigated. This includes locating the most effective access point that will allow our team to minimise their contact with client’s and their homes.
- Social Distancing – We will always strive to maintain the 2-metre social distancing rule where possible amongst both our team and when visiting clients. Not only will this include while at work but also when travelling between jobs. All interactions with clients will be at a 2-metre distance.
- Strict Hygiene – Our staff will be actively encouraged to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds on a regular basis. Where this is not possible, they will all be provided with hand sanitiser to ensure that they can continue to disinfect their hands. All surfaces that our team come into contact with while in clients homes will also be thoroughly cleaned before leaving, along with any shared areas, which will, again, be frequently disinfected.
- PPE – We will be providing all of our team members with masks and gloves, which they will wear while inside the client’s homes. These will either be disposable PPE which will be disposed of immediately after use or reusable alternatives, which we will thoroughly clean before and after wearing. We have ensured that we have stocked up on plenty of PPE so that our staff will always have access to protective equipment.
- Handling Possible Cases – All team members will be thoroughly briefed on the symptoms of the coronavirus and must inform the management team should they begin to experience any. In this instance, they will be told to isolate for at least two weeks and will not be given the all-clear to return to work until we are confident that they no longer pose a risk.
For more information on the government guidelines that we will be following, please take a look at the GOV.UK website.
Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding any of the safety measures mentioned above or would like to know more about how we will remain protected while visiting your home, please contact us. Our team recognise that this is a very uncertain time, so are more than happy to run through any queries you may have.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and assure you of our full attention at all times. We hope you all remain safe and well during this period and look forward to welcoming you back into our showroom when guidelines allow.